Sunday 2 May 2010

So, I guess I should really start by saying a big thank you for stopping by to visit my blog - All Crafts at Home.

This is my first ever blog... I almost didn't make it as it took me ages to find a craft related blog title that I was able to use... not to mention trying to find a background layout that I liked. I went with the layout "a single tree" as my first background, I hope you like it!

I'm new to blogging but it's already captured my attention so lets hope that I can make it something I can keep up with on a more frequent basis then I'm able to craft!

I'm aiming this blog at all crafts that I seem to do around the home. So this could be anything really like card making, scrapbooking, cross stitch, gardening, cooking etc... anything with a creative element that I can spend a few moments enjoying during my rather hectic life.

Right now my next creative moment at home is sleep… blog you again soon, night night :-)